All of our plastic procedures are performed by Dr. Byron N. Wilkes, a Board Certified and Fellowship-trained Oculofacial Plastics Surgeon, utilizing the latest and proven technologies.
- Repair of drooping upper lids
- Reduction of “bag” around the eyes
- Correction of tear duct obstructions and excessive tearing
- Repair of turning eyelids
- Removal of skin lesions
- Medical BOTOX® for migraine headaches
- Brow lift
- Forehead lift
- Cosmetic surgery of the areas surrounding the eyes and upper face
Most insurance plans offer complete or partial coverage for medical eye plastic surgery. However, cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance, and the cost is considered out-of-pocket. We are happy to offer our patients ZERO percent financing through CareCredit for 24 months!
This first step is an evaluation with Dr. Wilkes to determine the best procedure and/or treatment for your specific needs. If you and Dr. Wilkes conclude that BOTOX® and/or Juvederm® would be beneficial for you, the evaluation and procedure can be performed in the same day.
Dr. Wilkes performs all procedures in both the Pine Bluff and Little Rock locations.
Call any of our offices to schedule your evaluation or for more information.